Biodynamic Massage is combined with Myofacial Release and various traditional techniques to help a wide variety of conditions and the treatment can be tailored to suit your particular needs.
- Relieves muscular tension, stiff joints, pulled muscle/strains and impinged nerves.
- As a preventive measure it reduces risk of injury and as a treatment after injury it can accelerate the repair of muscle, tendon and ligament injuries, improving the flexibility of joints.
- Improves skin and muscle tone by stimulating and increasing the blood circulation.
- Relieves symptoms of headaches, anxiety, insomnia and stress related disorders.
- Aids digestion and speeds up the elimination of waste products in the lymphatic system.
- Encourages natural healing by increasing the flow of lymph, the body’s natural weapon against injury.
The deep but relaxing massages can be incorporated with the hot stones.